Let me be your Virtual Assistant
Do you feel like your too busy to actually get any done?
Have you got a to-do list that just seems to get bigger and bigger?
Do you find there’s just too many admin tasks to do?
What to free up some of your time during your hectic days?
Ever thought about using a virtual assistant?
We know what is like to have crazy, hectic days. We’re now in a position to offer our unique skills to help you move forward in your profession by offering our virtual assistant services.
When you’re working in your own business you can experience times when there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get all the tasks on your to-do list ticked off. At times it just doesn’t seem like it’s worth the effort and reward. Wouldn’t you like to get some help every now and then.
At Zen Web Solutions we offer a set of skills that we’re sure can help you get through your busy work day, so you can enjoy time away from work and focus on other matters (remember when you could take time to play with your children, or catch up with friends for coffee and a chat, or even just take a long hot bath and relax. And also get time to focus on the work that you actually enjoy doing and not all the other task you keep putting off.
Over the years we’ve compiled a broad range of skills and we are happy to use those skills to help build your business.
We offer competitive rates and guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the work we produce and also the time it takes to complete task. The great news about having a virtual assistant is that you don’t need to be located in the same office space, even the same timezone! Nowadays we can get our computer related tasks done anywhere there’s an internet connection.
These are just some of the ways we can help you…
- Mail Autoresponders (create and maintain your campaigns and email lists)
- Manage and organise your files for you (e.g. via Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Preparing slideshow presentations (PowerPoint or Keynote)
- Create and edit audio and video podcasts (you speak and we’ll record)
- Administer and record podcasts and webinars
- Create images to support your social media presence
- Create social media publishing schedule and deliver that
- Set-up Social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Proof read and manage your blog content
- Create and manage your Facebook advertising campaigns
- Proof read content
- Create useful data crunching spreadsheets (setup and training)
- Train you how to use your computer more efficiently
- Provide IT helpdesk support to help resolve problems.